UPDATE: Covid-19 Procedures
To All of Our Patients, Our community has been through a lot over this past year. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and wellbeing remain the same, and we want to thank you for your patience so that we can continue to navigate our practice in these challenging times. You are welcome to call our office to begin scheduling appointments for new patient consultations and continuing care. We would like to inform you of some changes you will see when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand and direct you to our website to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When you arrive, we ask that you wait in your car and call or text our front office.
- Temperatures will be taken when you arrive at the office.
- We ask that no more than 1 parent accompany a child when necessary. Parents will need to bring their own face mask to be able to minimize airborne pathogens.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You will see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, video games, beverage stations and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- We have installed plexiglass dividers at our front desks and will be working on minimizing the amount of paperwork required at your appointment. Whenever possible, we will use digital means of communication and payment.
- We have installed HEPA-Rx filters or building negative air pressure rooms to clear the air of pathogens.
- We have purchased new extra oral suctions that greatly reduce aerosols that are produced from some dental procedures.
- Our friendly team members may look different. They will be wearing full gowns, masks, and face shields.
- We will be offering several virtual appointment and virtual care options. We are using technology to the best of our ability to minimize the number of appointments you need at the office.